The bitcoin gambling industry is booming. It’s no secret that bitcoin has skyrocketed over the past few months, reaching its highest point at $60,000. This is great news for gamblers looking to use bitcoin as their currency of choice for their favorite casino games. With sites like Btc Casino and Live Roulette offering bitcoin betting options, it’s never been easier to gamble with your digital coins!
Crypto Gambling vs. Traditional Gambling
One of the biggest differences between bitcoin gambling and traditional online casinos revolves around bankrolls. With a fiat casino, players often have to wait several days before cashing out their winnings from an e-wallet or credit card withdrawal. In contrast, bitcoin transactions are almost instantaneous which is great for those who enjoy quick rounds on blackjack, roulette or slots.
Another key difference is bitcoin casinos’ use of bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. No third-party bank or credit card company holds your funds, meaning you own them completely; there are no fees for withholding money during a deposit or withdrawal process either! With traditional online gambling sites, players can expect to wait several days before receiving their winnings – if they receive it at all (e.g., scams). This isn’t the case with bitcoin transactions which are almost instantaneous!
But before we get started, let’s find out why you might want to use cryptocurrency for gambling in the first place.
Some technical know-how required to gamble with crypto, you’re going to need a bitcoin wallet, then you’ll need to transfer bitcoin into that account. That means understanding how bitcoin wallets work and getting familiar with bitcoin transactions
How can you use bitcoin to gamble?
There are a few bitcoin casinos out there which you can check on our site, but the most popular way to use bitcoin for gambling purposes is through bitcoin sportsbooks and casinos. You can find a complete list of these here
Bonus 100% up to 200 EUR for your 1st deposit
- 100% Anonymous
- Register in 2 clicks
- Cryptocurrencies Accepted
Get up to 400% Bonus: Terms at Casino
- constant bonuses
- the security of playing and transactions
- plenty of games
25% up to 200EUR
- Deposit Limit starts at only €10
- Intuitive and very easy to use design many bonuses,
- No deposit Bonuses
How do I get started with Bitcoin? It’s really quite simple – just go online and start exploring! The very first thing you should do as a new user would be set up your own bitcoin wallet so that you have somewhere safe to store all those bitcoins from winning bets or casino winnings – then just follow our links over at Cryptology – one of the most reliable cryptocurrency exchange market.
Best bitcoin gambling sites
One of the most important choices that bitcoin gamblers face is which bitcoin gambling site to use. There are hundreds out there, but not all of them can be trusted – especially if they’re new and don’t have an established reputation yet.
Here at NCI we verify each bitcoin casino or bitcoin sportsbook or casino before recommending it as a good choice for players (it has to pass our rigorous standards first). All you need to do is take a look around on this page – everything you need will be right here!
So, you’ve decided you want to gamble with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but you’re not sure where to start. Here are some tips that will help make the bitcoin gambling experience a smooth and safe one:
– Start with an established bitcoin casino or bitcoin sportsbook – they have less of a chance for being scams than newer ones because their reputation is at stake
– Some sites offer bonuses, but take these cautiously – don’t just jump at a bonus without knowing what it entails because if there’s something wrong with the terms your money could be tied up for months before you can withdraw it As always, we recommend reading through all Terms & Conditions carefully so you understand exactly how things work. That goes double when choosing crypto casinos!
Exclusive games + Cryptocurrencies AcceptedPlay now
Make sure you pay attention to these key features:
- Games choice – bitcoin casinos usually offer a range of games, including slots and table games. As always at Casinoin you’re free to choose wagering requirements, bonus percentages and more – we give our players plenty of options!
- Provably fair system – there are many bitcoin casino sites which claim their games are provably honest but if they aren’t running the open source protocol developed by Bitcointalk user bitcoinprovablyfair then it is very unlikely that this is true Deposit/withdrawal methods – as well as bitcoin, some BTC casinos also accept litecoin or ethereum deposits and withdrawals Deposit timeframes – how quickly does your money appear in your account? Some will you to wait for
- Security and safety: Do you trust the casino you send your BTC? Is it a bitcoin casino well known to the bitcoin community? Is there a chatbox where you can talk with other players and ask questions about their experience at that site? Casinos have been hacked in the past, so look for casinos which offer two-factor authentication or cold storage options
Best BTC gambling site for slots
For big-time slots lovers, then it’s hard to beat Casinoin. With a huge selection of bitcoin slots (more than 4,500) and other games, you’ll be spinning those reels in no time at all!
Best BTC gambling site for sports betting
For bitcoin fans that like to bet on their favorite soccer teams or players, then we recommend using Betmaster as your go-to bitcoin casino. The interface is simple and easy to use – plus it works with any device so there’s nothing stopping you from making the most out of this bitcoin sportsbook today!
Best site for niche games
If you’re looking for bitcoin casinos that offer bitcoin table games, then Bongo is the place to go. With more than 20 different types of bitcoin tables and even an entire section dedicated just to bitcoin roulette , it’s clear why many users are choosing Bongo as their top pick.
Most secure Bitcoin gambling site
Casinoin is also a clear winner when it comes to fund security, as they’re the only bitcoin casino that offers bitcoin dice with 100% provably fair technology. This means you can be sure all the bets are completely random and no one has access to the server seed, so there’s nothing stopping you from enjoying your bitcoin sports betting today!
Best overall winner
The overall winner and best Bitcoin gambling site for 2021 is Betmaster: they’re bitcoin sports betting experts with a huge variety of bets and odds available. With pretty nice variety of slots, table games and live dealer casino.
Every day 20 free spins!Play now